Business owners have a unique opportunity to harness their business for effective financial planning.
Managing a business can, however, bring its own set of issues and hurdles. With business finances requiring constant attention, and time being a precious commodity, it’s easy to allow your personal financial planning to fall by the wayside.
We look to support you in meeting your overall aims whilst ensuring appropriate arrangements are in place to safeguard your future against the unexpected. Our clients range from small partnerships to large organisations and accordingly, individual arrangements are designed and implemented to suit. Whatever the nature of your organisation, robust planning can often prove to be the key to success.
Our advisers will help you to:
- Identify your business and personal goals which may include retirement and succession planning.
- Identify opportunities to utilise your business to fund the retirement you want to have.
- Understand your attitude to financial risk and how comfortable you are investing your money in different types of funds.
- Identify what insurance you and the business need to ensure that you are well protected, in the event of ill health or death.
- If appropriate, refer you to our private finance advisers who can help you secure the most appropriate financing to meet your needs.
- Identify opportunities for corporate investments.
- Put together a financial plan which focuses on helping you to achieve your goals with suitable investments, pensions and protection.
- Implement your financial plan and review it with you on a regular basis to ensure that it continues to meet your needs. This is key to our wealth management service which provides ongoing advice and support as your goals and needs change.
You may also need to consider your employees and whether your business is effective in attracting and retaining the staff you want. We provide advice in respect of the full range of employee benefits including:
- Group Pensions
- Work Place Pensions and Auto Enrolment
- Group Life Assurance and Critical Illness
- Group Permanent Health Insurance
- Group Private Medical and Travel Insurance
In addition to the initial advice and scheme implementation, we also provide ongoing support and administration services in order to ensure the smooth running of your employee benefit arrangements.
Ready to take the first step to achieve your personal and business goals? Get in touch for a no-obligation consultation at our expense.
I first met Anthony Kynaston some 13 years ago, when I sought advice regarding an inheritance from my late parents. He immediately impressed me with his friendly, calm, clear and professional manner, ascertaining my individual needs. Tony has since then continued to advise, plan and manage my financial affairs. This includes advice on my Buy to Let property and pension needs. He and his colleagues are always available to assist with any queries I may have. As a result, I can relax and now enjoy my retirement, leaving the complexities of financial management in their safe hands.
Ash-Ridge has been advising me for over 25 years. I have seen a very significant increase in the value of my portfolios over the years and have been very impressed by their professionalism, attention to detail, hands on management and care. I have been thoroughly pleased with the service so far.
Ash-Ridge has provided myself and my family with friendly, professional financial advice for many years. I find them trustworthy and reliable, and would not hesitate to recommend them.
I have been working with Tony and Andrew at Ash-Ridge to manage my financial affairs for several turbulent years since 2007. They have supported me with a variety of significant decisions and administration relating to pensions and investments while dealing with ever-changing circumstances as I moved into retirement. I am very happy to work with them, and to recommend their services.
Ash-Ridge have been managing my personal pension investment portfolio for two years. I can say that I am absolutely delighted with the professional way they have handled my assets offering solid and independent advice which has been prudent and reliable. Dealing with an experienced team with first class communication and speed of response when advice is required. They are a pleasure to deal with.
Sophie and I just wanted to thank you again for all your help in remortgaging. As ever, the service was superb and efficient, we will of course be coming back!
We have been using Jane at Ash-Ridge for the last 10 years, which literally speaks volumes for the service we receive. Jane’s honest and straightforward approach is a key part in ensuring we get the deal that is best for us. She is swift and always keeps us updated throughout the entire process whilst allowing us sufficient time to make a final decision. Jane is a first class mortgage adviser and I would recommend her to anyone seeking mortgage or financial advice.