Once you have retired, thoughts may turn to planning for care in later life or ensuring that you have wealth to pass on to loved ones.
As health tends to deteriorate with old age, it’s important to consider later life planning, which includes making provision for your care. It also involves careful estate planning to make sure that loved ones will inherit as much wealth as possible.
Our advisers will help you to:
- Identify your concerns, the lifestyle you want to have in your later years and your hopes for passing on your wealth to loved ones.
- Use estate planning to identify ways of managing your wealth with different types of trusts and insurances. This will help to ensure that no-one needs to pay more Inheritance tax (IHT) than is absolutely necessary.
- If appropriate, refer you to our mortgage advisers who can help you borrow, whilst in retirement, with products such as equity release.
- Put together a financial plan which focuses on helping you to achieve your goals with suitable investments, pensions and protection.
- Implement your financial plan and review it with you on a regular basis to ensure that it continues to meet your needs. This is key to our wealth management service which provides ongoing advice and support as your goals and needs change.
Ready to take the first step to achieve your later life goals? Get in touch for a no-obligation consultation at our expense.
I first met Anthony Kynaston some 13 years ago, when I sought advice regarding an inheritance from my late parents. He immediately impressed me with his friendly, calm, clear and professional manner, ascertaining my individual needs. Tony has since then continued to advise, plan and manage my financial affairs. This includes advice on my Buy to Let property and pension needs. He and his colleagues are always available to assist with any queries I may have. As a result, I can relax and now enjoy my retirement, leaving the complexities of financial management in their safe hands.
Ash-Ridge has been advising me for over 25 years. I have seen a very significant increase in the value of my portfolios over the years and have been very impressed by their professionalism, attention to detail, hands on management and care. I have been thoroughly pleased with the service so far.
Ash-Ridge has provided myself and my family with friendly, professional financial advice for many years. I find them trustworthy and reliable, and would not hesitate to recommend them.
I have been working with Tony and Andrew at Ash-Ridge to manage my financial affairs for several turbulent years since 2007. They have supported me with a variety of significant decisions and administration relating to pensions and investments while dealing with ever-changing circumstances as I moved into retirement. I am very happy to work with them, and to recommend their services.
Ash-Ridge have been managing my personal pension investment portfolio for two years. I can say that I am absolutely delighted with the professional way they have handled my assets offering solid and independent advice which has been prudent and reliable. Dealing with an experienced team with first class communication and speed of response when advice is required. They are a pleasure to deal with.
Sophie and I just wanted to thank you again for all your help in remortgaging. As ever, the service was superb and efficient, we will of course be coming back!
We have been using Jane at Ash-Ridge for the last 10 years, which literally speaks volumes for the service we receive. Jane’s honest and straightforward approach is a key part in ensuring we get the deal that is best for us. She is swift and always keeps us updated throughout the entire process whilst allowing us sufficient time to make a final decision. Jane is a first class mortgage adviser and I would recommend her to anyone seeking mortgage or financial advice.