As the children grow older and the final mortgage payment draws closer, thoughts often turn to how and when you will retire.
For many, they have built up a number of pensions, savings and other investments over the years. Now is the time to start looking at whether the wealth they’ve built up will provide them with the retirement they would like to have in the future.
Our advisers will help you to:
- Identify your life goals, whether they are to retire as soon as possible or continue working, but at a slower pace and with some longer holidays!
- Review your existing pensions, ISAs, investment bonds, collectives and direct holdings and advise you on whether to consolidate them into one account. This can help you to take full advantage of available tax allowances, whilst ensuring that underlying investments remain competitive and in line with your objectives.
- Understand your attitude to financial risk and how comfortable you are investing your money in different types of funds.
- Identify what insurance you and your family need to protect you, should the worst happen.
- If appropriate, refer you to our mortgage advisers who can help you secure the most appropriate financing to meet your needs.
- Put together a financial plan which focuses on helping you to achieve your goals with suitable investments, pensions and protection.
- Implement your financial plan and review it with you on a regular basis to ensure that it continues to meet your needs. This is key to our wealth management service which provides ongoing advice and support as your goals and needs change.
Ready to take the first step to achieve your life goals? Get in touch for a no-obligation consultation at our expense.
I first met Anthony Kynaston some 13 years ago, when I sought advice regarding an inheritance from my late parents. He immediately impressed me with his friendly, calm, clear and professional manner, ascertaining my individual needs. Tony has since then continued to advise, plan and manage my financial affairs. This includes advice on my Buy to Let property and pension needs. He and his colleagues are always available to assist with any queries I may have. As a result, I can relax and now enjoy my retirement, leaving the complexities of financial management in their safe hands.
Ash-Ridge has been advising me for over 25 years. I have seen a very significant increase in the value of my portfolios over the years and have been very impressed by their professionalism, attention to detail, hands on management and care. I have been thoroughly pleased with the service so far.
Ash-Ridge has provided myself and my family with friendly, professional financial advice for many years. I find them trustworthy and reliable, and would not hesitate to recommend them.
I have been working with Tony and Andrew at Ash-Ridge to manage my financial affairs for several turbulent years since 2007. They have supported me with a variety of significant decisions and administration relating to pensions and investments while dealing with ever-changing circumstances as I moved into retirement. I am very happy to work with them, and to recommend their services.
Ash-Ridge have been managing my personal pension investment portfolio for two years. I can say that I am absolutely delighted with the professional way they have handled my assets offering solid and independent advice which has been prudent and reliable. Dealing with an experienced team with first class communication and speed of response when advice is required. They are a pleasure to deal with.
Sophie and I just wanted to thank you again for all your help in remortgaging. As ever, the service was superb and efficient, we will of course be coming back!
We have been using Jane at Ash-Ridge for the last 10 years, which literally speaks volumes for the service we receive. Jane’s honest and straightforward approach is a key part in ensuring we get the deal that is best for us. She is swift and always keeps us updated throughout the entire process whilst allowing us sufficient time to make a final decision. Jane is a first class mortgage adviser and I would recommend her to anyone seeking mortgage or financial advice.